Two full changes of clothes (for two days). One for riding and one for evening.
- Helmet (provided free of charge if you do not have one)
- Boots should have no tread that will catch on stirrups
- Waterproof Jacket (May be hired if you need one)
- Riding Pants (Jeans or full length pants)
- Warm jumper or jacket for evening
- *No suitcases if possible please for long tours
- Warm sleeping bag
- Pillow (we do have some pillows that you can use)
- *Swags: bring your own swag if you want to. For long trips it is better but not essential.
- We do have camp mattresses and tents for camping tours.
- Sunscreen/Lip balm
- Insect Repellant
- Water bottle
All alcoholic and softdrinks are B.Y.O.
We ask that on tours longer than 2 days to get your drinks in aluminium or plastic - no glass please if possible - as they pack better and break less.