Bookings made by phone will be held for a maximum of 14 days only, unless otherwise advised. Deposit of $150 per person for weekend tours and $350 per person for 3 & 4 days, $500 for 5 & 6 days and $600 for 7 days or longer tours is necessary to confirm booking before 14 days elapse.
- All money paid is non-refundable, but is transferable to another trip and only to the person who made the payment. They can be made by personal cheque, money order, bank cheque or direct deposit into bank account. Phone or email for payment details. We cannot take credit cards at this stage.
- Please email or text the receipt if you paid by direct deposit.
- Each person must send in a booking form by post, fax or email. View our Contact page for post, fax and email details.
- Full payment is due at the start of the tour.
- Cash or Bank Cheque only.
Snowy River Horse Tours reserve the right to cancel or delay any tour, in which case no liability shall fall upon Snowy Tours. All money paid will be returned or trip transferred if the guests prefer. If Snowy River Horse Tours is forced by any government department to cancel or delay any tour due to weather conditions, etc, all monies paid for the tour will be transferred to another tour. Snowy River Horse Tours reserve the right to change any tour. All riders ride at their own risk. All tour participants must sign a Liability Release Form. We recommend all participants have travel insurance and ambulance cover.
Special Arrangements can be made for groups - name your own tour dates and time and we will tailor-make a ride for you.
Discounts are available for Schools
Private tours and school groups are available by arrangement. Name your own tour date and we can tailor-make a ride for you. Riding groups vary to a maximum of 20.
Bunkhouse and facilities may be hired out to groups on weekends/weekdays when rides are not in progress. Ring to enquire.